UPCOMING: Events

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: 36" Halide, T5 Set Up, Skimmer and Various Equipment FOR SALE

  1. #11
    Join Date
    09-17-2007
    Location
    S. San Antonio
    Posts
    302

    Default

    PM sent

  2. #12

    Default

    BUMP, everything is still for sale. I got real busy the past week so if I cut off communication with you please send me another PM. I should be totally free the next two days so I'd like to sell this stuff while I'm not busy. Thanks!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    12-06-2008
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    159

    Default

    What kind of pumps do you have for sale? How much?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    02-25-2008
    Location
    Way out West. Culebra and 1560
    Posts
    5,347

    Default

    I'll take the 4 T5s for 10 bucks. Let me know.
    200g-No Corals Yet!



  5. #15
    Join Date
    08-20-2008
    Location
    Alamo Ranch, San Antonio
    Posts
    392

    Default

    PM sent
    Angelo
    just a nano tank

  6. #16

    Default

    How much for the refractometer !

  7. #17

    Default Pics

    Here some pics of everything I have to offer. Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in anything. I'll be available tonight and tomorrow morning. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #18

    Default

    More pics of the skimmer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #19
    Join Date
    03-22-2004
    Location
    Med Center
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    PM sent

  10. #20
    Join Date
    03-13-2009
    Location
    doesnt matter
    Posts
    7,459

    Default 36" Halide, T5 Set Up, Skimmer and Various Equipment FOR SALE

    pm sent on light
    REEF MAFIA
    ​
    "TEFLON DON"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •