UPCOMING: Events

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pull the plug on maast?

This site was always full of life. I have been thinking about getting back into the swing of things now that my kids have grown a bit more and I don’t have to be hovering over them as much.

Hi guys, great to see all the familiar folks. Just wanted to say a big thank you to Robert Rrasco and everyone else keeping this place around and continuing to keep this site up as a resource and the historical content. Mike and I donít do FB either.

Bill, how about just a couple of photos? Either the tank revamp or the Tahiti trip! Sounds amazing.

We got out of the hobby and gave up our tanks to spend a year working in Europe. Back home again and really miss the reef keeping (the tank chores, not so much). Miss our MAAST friends!
    http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...riumsmile1.gif - Kristy and Mike -

210 g reef tank started 3/15/08; 20 g hex reef tank started 1/3/08, ended 3/30/14

"I must be a mermaid.... I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." - Anais Nin
    "To travel is to take a journey into yourself." - Danny Kaye

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Sad
    Yep as the mod I feel like the Maytag repairman

:(
    ē Cell - (210) 508-7908

Until now till did I realize we don't have a liked button?

Dude, forums are the best place on the net to get quality information. The MAAST fb group does not even remotely compare to the usability and quality of this forum software. It's a real bummer that forums have fell out of fashion. I think what REALLY killed ARC and the likes is charging people for membership to post for sale items. Self imposed death sentence.