UPCOMING: Events

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back home and into Reefs now

Default Back home and into Reefs now

Hello, my name is Joey G.

Just got back home and Iíve got a tiny reef tank now. It was supposed to be mushrooms only but I have some zoas and nems in there.
    I wasnít into salt water tanks when I left town 4 years ago. Iíve had a few tanks and I enjoy setting up and selling stuff more than anything. Iíve got some baby shrooms brewing...

I tried to bring a pair of midnight lightening clowns with me but they didnít make it. I lost a bubble tip and a few shrooms driving here 1200 miles.

I hope to meet some new peeps in town and get to trading. If you ever need help building something lmk. Iím always down to give a helping hand.

Couldn’t find MAAST on Tapatalk. Anyone know how to post pics? I love taking pics!!!

No love?????

Welcome! It is slow here but keep posting and we will hopefully grow back to what we once where before FB!

Haha hopefully. Sucks because I don’t have a FB. Grrr!

Thank you, hopefully Covid blows over and we can get back to normal!
    LOLCoral!!! Lmk if you ever need help ;)

Checked out my first reef shop today! I stopped by salty fish today and had a look around. No nano fish for me to buy but I did love all of the display tanks and lowboy looking tanks. Wish I could get me one of those big shallow tanks with the center over flow!!!
    Talked to Ryan and he said it’s tough right now ever since Covid hit.....
    I’ve got a few more shops to check out this weekend.

Anyone have freshwater fish in their reef tanks?
    I picked up a balloon molly today. Haha why not. I only paid .50cents!!!! Wish I could post pics on here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    Welcome! It is slow here but keep posting and we will hopefully grow back to what we once where before FB!
    Oh yeah, I opened a Facebook account today.... now what? Haha NOOB!

Nice! I think pics open after 10-15 posts

Ohhh, that would explain it. Thanks Zack. I bet I’m missing a lot being a noob on here.