UPCOMING: Events

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk Support

Default Tapatalk Support

Hey all, for some reason MAAST on Tapatalk has been unable to spool the forum posts the last couple of days. Is it just down or has tapatalk support been pulled? Or is it just me?

Default Tapatalk Support

Think it may just be you man, I'm seeing all the threads from the past week in the feed

Default Tapatalk Support

Ahhh! Tapatalk is apparently telling me to stop posting to MAAST then. :(

It happened again. I lost tapatalk support and it won't pull anything for Maast but works for other reef sites. Anything change? Anybody else experiencing this?

Mine is fine. Are you on the most recent OS/App update?

Well, I guess I'll give it time. It still doesn't work and I'm running the newest version of Tapatalk. I just wanted to see if it was affecting anybody else. Thanks Zack!

Default Tapatalk Support

Funny, Maast is working on tapa for me but a few of the other forums I browse are down now

Its the new Tapatalk AI logic... Its starting to decide for you what you should be a part of and what you should not.

Nice, glad the issue was resolved.

Oh, it still doesn't work for me Alton. I was just making a joke to why Zack's tapatalk works with Maast but a couple other forums aren't working for him and why Maast doesn't work for me but other forms do.