UPCOMING: Events

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vertex Cerebra - hands on

I know they have automatic alarms built in the the programming so that you can be alerted if your heater goes above a certain amperage. I'm sure its as simple as programming it to turn off if the condition is above your amperage ceiling limit.

Default Vertex Cerebra - hands on

Anymore updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Awais98 View Post
    Anymore updates?

Oh man. I really wanted to give it a chance and play around with it but life kind of got in the way with me having a baby soon and work.

I got to program simple commands when I first got it and have it run my fish tub and QT but otherwise, never touched it since.

I actually packed it up last week and decided to sell it since it was just collecting dust at my house. I don't really have the time to play around with it and then down the road go through all the trouble of replacing my current Apex and reprogramming everything. My system is just too stable and happy to warrant doing all that and screwing something up!

That and my wife would prefer me to finish that baby room instead.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTy View Post
    Oh man. I really wanted to give it a chance and play around with it but life kind of got in the way with me having a baby soon and work.

I got to program simple commands when I first got it and have it run my fish tub and QT but otherwise, never touched it since.

I actually packed it up last week and decided to sell it since it was just collecting dust at my house. I don't really have the time to play around with it and then down the road go through all the trouble of replacing my current Apex and reprogramming everything. My system is just too stable and happy to warrant doing all that and screwing something up!

That and my wife would prefer me to finish that baby room instead.
    Agree about the baby comes first!!