UPCOMING: Events

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Guy, but been here before

To the best of my knowledge threads have not been purged. Sections have been moved or hidden (i.e. Coral exchange forum) but not any of the major forums as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    To the best of my knowledge threads have not been purged. Sections have been moved or hidden (i.e. Coral exchange forum) but not any of the major forums as far as I know.
    Thanks Zack.
    Unfortunately, that isn't making me feel better about getting older.
    Now the wife is trying to remember what her username was since this is starting to make me a little crazy.
    The search continues....

conversation 2009 froma Dpotts Round rock?
    http://www.maast.org/showthread.php?...+world+meeting

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    Thanks a ton Alton.

OK, you just proved to me that the mind is officially slipping. It wasn't Fenner, it was Paletta- 4 years earlier.
    The wife and I were discussing where we would have been in 2009 and it soon became obvious that our MAAST timeline was far earlier.
    I posted in that thread under VeeDub and the wife took over my previous username (CD) since she started posting under it all the time.

In my own defense, neither username shows up under the members section.

http://www.maast.org/showthread.php?...ghlight=VeeDub
    I can't click on you to find any info

You show as a guest? Anyway PM Sherri our permanent Treasurer and Bill S. I am sure they would remember you. Maybe Zack or one of our computer gurus can put you back is using your old username?

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    You show as a guest? Anyway PM Sherri our permanent Treasurer and Bill S. I am sure they would remember you. Maybe Zack or one of our computer gurus can put you back is using your old username?
    Yeah, something seems a little sketchy with me showing up as a guest under VeeDub although I think I may know what is happening with that. I made the comment in that thread that my wife had recently gone back to work. With that being the case, it's very possible that we left the hobby not too long after that period. With both of us working 11 hour days, the monster tank slowly went downhill and forced our departure. I do remember getting back on MAAST to purchase an Icecap ballast at one point. Maybe I signed back in with the current username in 2009, thus creating my timeline confusion. It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long but I guess it has.

I would have thought that my previous username, CD, should have popped up somewhere and been tagged as a charter member, but it doesn't. This is why I questioned whether posts had been removed.

Now that I know the timeline, I went searching out posts with my previous username.
    I found a thread where my wife was posting under CD and it also shows as "guest"? This I can't explain.

http://www.maast.org/showthread.php?...y-s-(CD)-B-day

It doesn't really make a difference at this point but it would be nice to search for some of my old posts and possibly find pics that I no longer have.