UPCOMING: Events

Thread: Zen Reef Float Switch Holder

Default Zen Reef Float Switch Holder

Hey reefer friends, we are stoked to share with you guys our newest product we are rolling out. Zen Reef Float Switch Holder: Our unique design allows float switches that are already wired to a controller to be installed without having to cut wires. Tiny footprint which allows float switches to be added to tight areas such as skimmer cups, dosing containers and of course sump. Check it out!

http://www.zen-reef.com/store/p299/F...h_Holder_.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Perfect timing.... Looks like I'm gong to buying a few of these to complete my apex install. Are they also available locally at stores or is it best to buy off the website?

Awesome Dkray! These are currently available on our website. Our local vendors will have them available soon as well.

Just picked up some of these float switch holders and they're pretty sweet. I'm going to install float switches using my apex breakout box as insurance. I'm going to have one on the top of my aquarium in case a return gets clogged. I'm also going to install one in my skimmer to prevent overflow and another towards the top of my sump. The last one I'm going to install towards the bottom of my sump to kill return if water gets low. Might be a little overkill but I'll feel better when I have to hit the road for work. Attached are some pictures. Thanks Zeb Reef!
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pictures....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk