UPCOMING: Events

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From College Station to San Antonio

Default From College Station to San Antonio

Hi Everyone, my name is Josh, I just got offered a post-doc position at the SAMMC, so I'll be heading over there this Fall. I have a 12 gallon nano that I love, but want to upgrade to something bigger. The deal with my wife was that I can get something bigger once we move and if I get a post-doc in Texas. She's an east Texas girl, so she loves Texas.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, if anyone has a nice big AIO, cad light, reef savvy, planet aquarium or similar tank they want to sell let me know. Also looking for places to live, so open for advice on that.
    Last edited by 12_Egg_Omelette; Thu, 14th May 2015 at 11:41 AM.

Welcome! For some reason your links aren't working, but I'm sure it's a sweet tank. Can't wait to see them!

Thanks, yeah I'm not really sure why, I just uploaded them on here. Anyways I'm glad to be a supporting member of this site. I'm looking at hopefully upgrading to a tank such as the Cad Light Artisan 50 gallon once I move.

Awesome! Cad lights makes some sick tanks.

Make sure to check our calendar for events around when you'll arrive. We'd love to have you at our meetings!

Thanks, I def plan to go to the meetings, I'll actually be up there a couple times prior as I need to find an apartment for the first year before we look into getting a house.

Welcome to MAAST 12_Egg. That's a very nice SPS collection you're growing out!

Thanks guys - this is my first attempt at keeping a mix of SPS, LPS and NPS all at the same time.

SPS with NPS.... That's definitely a challenge.

I cant believe u have all that in such a little tank that must be a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilverz View Post
    I cant believe u have all that in such a little tank that must be a challenge
    I change 1 liter every day and the filter floss twice a day. I feed rofs and cyclopeeze and every now and then aqua vitro fuel.

To be honest, the wife loves coral, I want a bigger tank, cramming a lot in there made it so she agreed to upgrade. But the nice thing about a little tank is that it doesn't cost a lot of money to fill it like the big 90's+