UPCOMING: Events

Thread: Hey. I was gone for a while and now I am back.

Default Hey. I was gone for a while and now I am back.

Howdy MAAST.

Been busy for a while now getting myself a stable job and all that so reefing kind of fell by the wayside for a few years. Started thinking about how to set up my tank back up and of course came right back to MAAST. I see there was some kinda drama or w/e recently but it looks like people are really coming together and trying to make things work.

I'm going to be slow and patient with this build and do it right. In the next month or so I'll start a tank journal for a 30g w/sump. Good to be back and see how many faces are still around.

Default Hey. I was gone for a while and now I am back.

Hi Jordan welcome back. I'm looking forward to watching your build come together.

What are your sticking plans?

Quote Originally Posted by clownfitch View Post
    Hi Jordan welcome back. I'm looking forward to watching your build come together.

What are your sticking plans?
    Thanks for the welcome Mr. Pres.

Stocking I'm guessing? Not set in stone. I'm leaning toward a rough Caribbean biotype; A shallow a lagoon primary dominated by macroalgae and gorgonians. Probably some ricordia florida. I would love to stock some hard coral if it wouldn't put me in jail.

I'm not decided on fish and I'll talk it out more when I put up my thread. I am considering centering around a centropyge argi.
    Last edited by Jordan N.; Mon, 2nd Mar 2015 at 06:04 AM.

That sounds awesome! I've always wanted to do a lagoon tank.

Welcome back