UPCOMING: Events

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to leave a feedback ??

Default How to leave a feedback ??

I had very bad experience with one the members here . I need to know what's the appropriate way of leaving a comment or feedback so all should know what I been through and not to repeat that mistake again
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    Addiction for ur reef will never let it cease to grow!!!!!!
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

That would be nice.... A feed back system...

Most forums have them
    ReeF mafiA

Agreed!

- Dean

Right now we don't have a feedback system. Remember that it would be too easy for one or more folks to thoroughly destroy another's reputation for no other reason than one person doesn't like another. I'm not suggesting that is the case here, just stating one of the obstacles that we would have to overcome before a system could be placed that allowed something like that.
    Reefing 210
    Multi-Genera

Make it where you are able to see who left the feedback....

Doubt most would do such a thing..
    ReeF mafiA

I think its a good idea to have one. This will stop people from getting rip off and also giving good people positive feedbacks. This is the 2nd bad feedback that 've heard from MAASTARD in this month.
    Reefing is just like cooking, all the ingredients have to be just right , except you don't have to bring the water to a BOIL...

It's up to the bod.

What you can do is call for a vote and broach the topic. It would be discussed and then voted on by the membership (CM).

I don't know how we would moderate a false claim against another member though. It could turn into a he said she said thing and we aren't in the habit of moderating off site debates.
    Reefing 210
    Multi-Genera

Exactly I hve been ripped off not only that he/she hve ignored me for months and not answered any of my messages . Because of that persons reputation i have not said a word here. I have never given a single bad comment out here ever since I been a member . Fact is I really enjoy being here . But when another member breaks their promises and ignores u and ripps you off than I think at least we should get a chance to explain our deal between each other out here openly so we all get an idea what happen . After we all know all know each other because of Maast . It's a social website and we should share out experiences . As long we keep it clean!!!
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    Addiction for ur reef will never let it cease to grow!!!!!!
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

It's been brought up before. One way to do it would be to show who rated the person and restrict it to a rating of 1 -5 stars without commentary... BOD would need to weigh the pros and cons of introducing this sort of idea.

Up to now, we have always operated under the old "buyer's beware" and made it MAAST's policy not to get involved for either side of a deal gone wrong.
    http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...riumsmile1.gif - Kristy and Mike -

210 g reef tank started 3/15/08; 20 g hex reef tank started 1/3/08, ended 3/30/14

"I must be a mermaid.... I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." - Anais Nin
    "To travel is to take a journey into yourself." - Danny Kaye

Lucky, I'm still missing a brand new in the box high-dollar pump that I loaned out to a member in a dire emergency. No matter how Saved their tank, even sent them off with hose, fittings and hose clamps because Home Depot was closed. Many emails, PMs or phone calls, I still never got it back. I'm out a $300 pump.

It's kind of a "no good deed goes unpunished" thing.
    Bill

215g FOWLR... and anemones, GSP, gorgonians... carp, that isn't FO!

"I killed my first SW Fish in 1971..."