UPCOMING: Events

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome World Class Aquatics & Exotics

Default Welcome World Class Aquatics & Exotics

Thanks for supporting MAAST!
    Master Reef Curmudgeon

Well Jarrod we will have to meet for lunch I'm on LaCanterra. Pass the zoas please. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy572 View Post
    You think your close, I'm within walking distance of there shop. They are literally next door to me, the millwork and door shop I work at is right next door.

I'm so excited and surprised so many are so close to us!! Thank you everyone for the love and support!!

I'm nowhere near close but glad to see another sponsor and will be visiting your store soon. Thanks for the support!

:-) thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    Well Jarrod we will have to meet for lunch I'm on LaCanterra. Pass the zoas please. LOL

Right now the only thing I have to share are diatom blooms and dinoflages. LOL
    - Jarrod -

"I'm your Huckleberry" - Doc Holliday

I just wanted to to say thank you to all the members from Maast that came to support us today 😃 it is appreciated very much

I must have missed the store. I went by last Friday afternoon and went onto Camp Bullis Road just off IH10 and could not find it. I saw the Builder's company on the right and then some commerical one story offices on left passed the gas station. Was I in the right area? I would like to stop by today after work.
    Long live REEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Markster View Post
    I must have missed the store. I went by last Friday afternoon and went onto Camp Bullis Road just off IH10 and could not find it. I saw the Builder's company on the right and then some commerical one story offices on left passed the gas station. Was I in the right area? I would like to stop by today after work.
    Yes you were in the right area we are in with the offices you saw :-) we are suite 17 next to the leasing office and we face the main road