UPCOMING: Events

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: current CC members?

I know I'm not going to spend $25 to have the membership, because I can not use it. The only good I would get out of it would to be able to join in the totm, totq and toty.

Im sorry to make this such a big deal about a photo contest I just think everyone should be able to participate not just payed members.
    Running 70 gallon sea clear II system and 15 gallon tall also a 6 gallon.

Please make sure to browse the forum a bit better, this could have all been avoided by submitting a suggestion here:

Questions, Comments & Suggestions

Thank you

Default current CC members?

Fuzzy,

There are vast differences between this forum and yours. Our overhead alone makes it necessary to ask members to support the organization. It's not free, and wouldn't be with our bandwidth.

MAAST has no problems with your forum and looks forward to maintaining open dialogue with the sister forums all over. But it becomes strained when you post in here about chartership dues and miss the overall intent of our club.

That being said, I can understand your hesitancy in supporting an organization that's primarily based in San Antonio, all that being said, I would ask that you don't trivialize the purpose if the charter membership. The points that you raise are rather insignificant to the overall purpose of our organization.

I truly hope that your forum continues to grow and flourish. We will do what we can to support your organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reefing 210
    Multi-Genera

Quote Originally Posted by OrionN View Post
    I am in Corpus. There are so few of us here. :(
    Most of the aquarium keepers that I know of are on nano reef.

Quote Originally Posted by Europhyllia View Post
    The Tank of The Quarter Team LOVES road trips. So give us a reason to come down there, people! We need to see some awesome tanks from charter members in Corpus. Or Rockport. Or any place other than NW San Antonio lol
    You'd think a place so close to the water would inspire people to gather materials and make a tank. People rather fish than maintain an aquarium. I know several people that have great tanks but lack the fish stores equipment sales in order to get what they want. Speaking for myself, id have to go to San Antonio to get a decent tank and equipment. They cant offer that here.

We should get a group meet and greet going. Or frag swap. It'd be nice to know other people around the area.
    Last edited by slm222; Fri, 9th Aug 2013 at 09:24 AM.

I just Mo allt he dry good/fish food.
    Minh

Oops sorry. Didn't mean to start a debate about charter memberships. I just wanted to make sure that the Corpus members that were interested in it knew that distance is no obstacle for us and that we will make an effort to include you guys! <3
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by slm222 View Post
    We should get a group meet and greet going. Or frag swap. It'd be nice to know other people around the area.
    Ive been trying to get one together for down here but their is not a really good place to get a meet and greet/ frag swap together. The local fish stores won't email back, and I am thinking that people don't want to have it at their house until people start to get to know one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Europhyllia View Post
    Oops sorry. Didn't mean to start a debate about charter memberships. I just wanted to make sure that the Corpus members that were interested in it knew that distance is no obstacle for us and that we will make an effort to include you guys! <3

Sorry I made a big deal about it as well, I it's just my thought on the photo contes.