Default NewB from the 210

ReeF mafiA

ReeF mafiA

Truly amazing tank !!!!
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    Addiction for ur reef will never let it cease to grow!!!!!!
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

Thanks lucky, but like any other tank it has its flaws....

Been battling aptasia since the tank started(pretty much).... Had a nasty episode with cyano at about the 2 year mark, which i won....
    I added rock recently and broke out with diatoms and a bit of cyano.... Which today i noticed hasnt returned in much of the tank since last water change(week ago)....

i tried another product on the aptasia and it made the stuff mulitply!!!....

I placed a order for 16 berghias and 3 spirals of eggs. I placed them in the tank last thursday, so now its a waiting game... I will blast them soon with the laser to help the nudis out a bit...... But ya, this is one expensive battle :-/
    ReeF mafiA

I do recommend reeftown for berghias.... They were awesome... They ship out every wednesday and for every 5 you buy, they give you a swirl of eggs....
    ReeF mafiA

Quote Originally Posted by 350gt View Post
    Thanks lucky, but like any other tank it has its flaws....

Been battling aptasia since the tank started(pretty much).... Had a nasty episode with cyano at about the 2 year mark, which i won....
    I added rock recently and broke out with diatoms and a bit of cyano.... Which today i noticed hasnt returned in much of the tank since last water change(week ago)....

i tried another product on the aptasia and it made the stuff mulitply!!!....

I placed a order for 16 berghias and 3 spirals of eggs. I placed them in the tank last thursday, so now its a waiting game... I will blast them soon with the laser to help the nudis out a bit...... But ya, this is one expensive battle :-/
    Same thing happened to me. I started with two small heads that I nuked and before I knew it they were popping up everywhere across the tank.
    -Rob

125 Gallon Reef- Softies and LPS dominated.

Bergias are the way to go . It'll take time but will work . Key is to get enough Bergias .
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    Addiction for ur reef will never let it cease to grow!!!!!!
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

Yup, hoping 16 with all the eggs is enough... Put the eggs in my fuge and over flows and all 16 in the display....
    ReeF mafiA