UPCOMING: Events

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: electric bill calculator

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Anybody know what CPS is currently charging per KWH right now?
    Well other than looking at your bill, this might help:

    http://www.cpsenergy.com/files/res_r...ialallrate.pdf

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post
    Well other than looking at your bill, this might help:

    http://www.cpsenergy.com/files/res_r...ialallrate.pdf
    Awesome that's what I was looking for. So according to that the current rate per KWH is $0.06175 and the RC calc is defaulting to $0.12 so peeps in SA are paying about half of what that RC calc whips up if they didn't change it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    12-02-2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    There is no way anyone is paying $0.06. Must not include the "delivery" charge.
    Best rate in Corpus is around $0.14.
    You may want to double check.
    mark



    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Awesome that's what I was looking for. So according to that the current rate per KWH is $0.06175 and the RC calc is defaulting to $0.12 so peeps in SA are paying about half of what that RC calc whips up if they didn't change it.

  4. #14

    Default

    San Antonio CPS is supposed to be pretty competitive (even though we have no competition). I don't have a bill handy but will check it the next time.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    08-06-2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi
    Posts
    632

    Default

    I just witched to Ambit energy after my bill with reliant more than doubled last month. With ambit my rate fluctuates from 11 to 13 cents.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    12-02-2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    I have Reliant, what happened? Last bill I looked at I was paying $0.14

    Quote Originally Posted by glennr1978 View Post
    I just witched to Ambit energy after my bill with reliant more than doubled last month. With ambit my rate fluctuates from 11 to 13 cents.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    12-09-2006
    Location
    Fair Oaks Ranch, TX
    Posts
    442

    Default

    At 12 cents I am at $35.92 a month (lights, pump, 3 vortechs, Calcium reactor, Kalkreactor & UV) and that computing my 3 vortech at full power, which they are not. Costs me $15.77 a month to run my lights. Long live LED's.
    Last edited by wesheltonj; Fri, 28th Nov 2008 at 11:57 AM.
    wesheltonj

    90g Oceanic Reef-Ready Bowfront w/ AquaIllumination LED & GHL Profilux 3eX

  8. #18
    Join Date
    08-06-2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMark View Post
    I have Reliant, what happened? Last bill I looked at I was paying $0.14
    Our contract had expired, which caused the rate to jump up dramatically.

  9. #19

    Default

    I've tried that cal before and came up w/ $90 a month on my 200 gallon. i don't think I did it right because my electric bill was only $96 for the month, that would be a $6 electric bill w/o the tank! Hmmm

  10. #20
    Join Date
    11-17-2007
    Location
    Pflugerville
    Posts
    216

    Default

    I did the calculation and for my 185 came to $40/month. I didn't know it cost that much.
    Cecil
    185, 3 k4's, wavebox, 10 bulb ATI Powermodule, MSX200

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •