UPCOMING: Events

Thread: 32 gal biocube with everything (CHEAP)

Default 32 gal biocube with everything (CHEAP)

My son is getting older and has lost interest in fish (to the point where he accidentally turned the list off for a few weeks and the fish died). Anyways, I am selling my setup. It is a 32 gal biocube with a diy LED setup. It worked great for soft coral. I never tried to grow hard. It is full of live rock and sand. I have a chiller, a stand, chemicals, test kit, and lots more stuff. I am thinking $300. Let me know if you want it. If you email your number to my screen name at hotmail, I'll send you some picture.
    Pete
    Last edited by pjku79; Thu, 5th Jul 2018 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pjku79 View Post
    My son is getting older and has lost interest in fish (to the point where he accidentally turned the list off for a few weeks and the fish died). Anyways, I am selling my setup. It is a 32 gal biocube with a diy LED setup. It worked great for soft coral. I never tried to grow hard. It is full of live rock and sand. I have a chiller (mini Arctica), a stand, chemicals, test kit, and lots more stuff. I am thinking $300. Let me know if you want it. If you email your number to my screen name at hotmail, I'll send you some picture.
    Pete
    Still available.