UPCOMING: Events

Thread: 250 gallon RR tank,stand, and canopy

Default 250 gallon RR tank,stand, and canopy

This beautiful tank is made from 3/4” thick glass! The stand even slides open from the sides for easy access! As we all know trying to adjust plumbing, changing filters, adjusting media all are extremly hard in the tight quarters of the stand! This is just one way to make things easier. The dimensions are as follows: 5’ Long, 35” deep, 26” tall. It was a steal at $3000 for all. Why settle for the same 220 gallon everyone else has when you can have something unique? I am willing to settle for $1500 and I will even throw in the custom wet/dry/sump filtration system perfect for this tank! Reasonable offers will be considered. I haven’t cleaned it up to perfect yet but it will be showroom quality by the time you see it. This is a preview! I also have a 10k (250 watt) metal halide and 2 blue attintic lights attached to the canopy that I would be willing to let go with the set for quick sale. I like the combination of new technology and energy efficiency mixed with the tried and true quality lighting. I also have a chiller I can sell on the side. It has an updated chip so the temp only move +/- 2 degrees.
    Call or text Sean at 210-373-0254