UPCOMING: Events

Thread: LMAR RSVP LIST IS LIVE

Default LMAR RSVP LIST IS LIVE

Our RSVP form for the MAAST April 29th frag swap is LIVE! Please make sure to RSVP so that you and your families tickets will be covered! We will be announcing our raffle prizes for charter members soon, along with door prizes that ANYONE can win! Click on the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
    Cheryl

Here is what you can expect at LMAR. We will raffle off a $100.00 gift certificate to all Charter Members in attendance at 12:30. Later in the day we will hold our door prize drawings and our charter member raffles. This year we will start with a $150.00 gift card, followed by a Apex Jr and finally a Radion Gen4 XR30.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by leliataylor; Wed, 21st Mar 2018 at 03:40 PM.
    Cheryl

Can't get form to work. Can't enter info.
    Killed my first coral in 1991, have tried to do better since. Always tricky.

Worked for me this morning. I was on an older Apple device when it wouldn't work. Now on a PC.
    What is the cutoff age for "Children"?
    Killed my first coral in 1991, have tried to do better since. Always tricky.

If they are yours and still living at home as part of your family. To my knowledge there is no specific age cut off.
    Cheryl

LMAR is only 3 1/2 weeks away. Be sure to RSVP on the link above if you have not already done so. Besides our Charter Member raffle everybody will have a chance to win products from Bulk Reef Supply, RedSea, Reef Nutrition, Hikari and more. Don't forget if you become a charter member you will have a chance to a Radion Gen4 XR30, a Apex Jr or a $150.00 gift card. Charter members that are at the entrance to LMAR for early viewing of the corals will also have a chance to win a $100.00 gift card.
    Cheryl

The LMAR RSVP LIST WILL CLOSE AT 7:30 PM ON SATURDAY APRIL 28TH. PLEASE RSVP NOW IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND. IF YOU DO NOT RSVP PRIOR TO THE LIST BEING CLOSED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE AQUARIUM AT NO CHARGE.
    Cheryl