UPCOMING: Events

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berghia Nudibranch order (aptasia eaters)

Default Berghia Nudibranch order (aptasia eaters)

I tried aptasia x and it did not work. Aptasia came back. Aptasia away works. I got my bottle of aptasia away from south seas off Babcock rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    happy reefing
    Lets ride

Alton 15 years ... In the hobby . I think I'm at 10. Nice to see those that stay in the hobby. Staying with technology is one of the fun parts of the hobby. Hybrids and new controllers are the wave. I'm a lifetime salty

Last edited by BBQHILLBILLY; Wed, 3rd Aug 2016 at 08:41 AM.
    happy reefing
    Lets ride

Actually 25 years in the saltwater hobby, the rock I started with wasn't live, I am thinking I may have started with lava rock? And first aptasia I ever saw (2000) was pretty neat, it wasn't till I got into corals in 2001 that I found out it was bad. I remember seeing a store where they sold aptasia rock as coral rock. For now I like my low tech RKL controller, and LED is about as high tech as I want to go for now.

Holy smokes ... 25 years no brakes ??? Brakes don't count lol if you step away from having a sw tank it does not count as having a year being a salty

happy reefing
    Lets ride

Yea my first tank I setup after visiting Polly's pets in 1980. that lasted about two months until my mother went ballistic with all the salt creep. Pollys had a orange clown trigger at the time which is the only one I ever saw except in the atlas. Larry (Instar) at one time raised berghias, it was nice having a local supplier. The first time he brought me two jumbos with egss, acclimated them and in a matter of minutes they where destroying the aptasia right in front of us.

That's awesome. My first tank was a 55 gallon with 2 blue damsels. Only 1 lived :(. The more I google the more I see berghias work but you really need to have several aptasia not one or 2.

happy reefing
    Lets ride