UPCOMING: Events

Thread: Percula Eggs near hatching.

Default Percula Eggs near hatching.

Greetings Maast members,

Friday I pulled out one of my anemones, my long tentacle spits regularly and I discovered my Percs were expectant parents. I want to try to raise them, more or the experience at this point. So any advice would be great, I am currently searching for some rotifers. Since I only have the one clutch, I am hoping to find some for sale that I can use to get me to bigger foods. Not really sure it makes sense to invest in culturing especially since I was putting my energy into getting a large second tank started.

I was also interested in how well the bucect system worked for Mr. Cobbs.

Try giving world class a call, they are closed today if in not mistaken but they breed clowns regularly

Default Percula Eggs near hatching.

You should also contact MrCobb he has a wealth of knowledge on the subject. He also has a very informative thread here under husbandry that you would likely pick up some good pointers on.

Mr Cob has a steady supply of Rotifers

I have made an attempt to contact Mr. Cob, hope he will be available. His website still says no Roties in stock, I did note he posted about restarting a culture in April. Fingers crossed.