UPCOMING: Events

Thread: MAAST Sponsored Group Buy Program

Default MAAST Sponsored Group Buy Program

Hello MAAST!

The BOD has been working on putting together the MAAST Sponsored Group Buy Program. Below are the guidelines for these group buys. All guidelines must be met before holding any particular group buy. If one or more can not be met then the group buy is subject to the approval by the Board of Directors.

1. You must be a Charter Member to participate in the Group Buy Program.

2. A minimum number of 5 Charter Members must participate in the group buy.

3. Group buys must be from a current MAAST sponsor.

4. There is a limit to one MAAST sponsored group buy per sponsor every 6 months.

5. The participating sponsor must offer a group buy discount to all participating Charter Members.

6. The group buys must be organized by a member of the Group Buy Committee. In order to start a group buy just contact a member of the committee and they will assist in organizing the buy to include the delivery and pick up locations, date, and time.

7. If the threshold for free shipping is not met by the amount of goods being purchased the Group Buy Committee will contact the sponsor to work out the shipping fees.

Committee chairperson: clownfitch

Committee members: (please contact clownfitch to volunteer to help on the committee)
    Last edited by Dean; Fri, 15th May 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Dizzle Guest

Lets make it happen guys!!

Just to clarify, this is only for MAAST sponsored group buys. Any and all members to include web members can still put on their own organized group buys. We just put this together as an added benefit to both our charter Members as well as our Sponsors.

Hey guys and gals, is anyone interested in helping me with the Group Buy Committee? I would like to get a couple of members if possible to help with coordinating the buys as well as the delivery/ pickup. Please let me know if you can help. I will get these rolling when I have some help. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dean; Mon, 18th May 2015 at 12:41 PM.

Not sure what needs to be done, but add me to the list. If nothing else my work is accessible

I'll be happy to help once I move to San Antonio but if I can help by proxy let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I will add you both to the committee forum so we can start working on putting these together.