UPCOMING: Events

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aqua SD group order - free shipping for charter members

Default Aqua SD group order - free shipping for charter members

I placed another order and paid for shipping from AquaSD set for Friday delivery at the UPS hub listed below. Last time I picked up the box first thing in the morning at 8am. If you want to jump in let me know. If you're a charter member you are not expected to help with shipping unless you feel inclined too. Web members it's time to charter up or help with shipping. You can either meet me at the HUB or come by the house after you get off work. I live up 281n outside of 1604 in Indian Springs. When you place your order just let will know you want to hitch a ride in my box.

UPS
    6400 Seven States Blvd
    San Antonio, TX 78244

David

Per my fiancÚ, I'm just about tapped out for my aquarium budget for the week otherwise I'd be all over this. What did you pickup David?

Hmmm let me see if I can order a few things ;) I'll be in contact, sounds like a great deal there!

Thanks for doing this David. What did you order?
    -Rob

125 Gallon Reef- Softies and LPS dominated.

Absolutely... Hopefully over time it will help people understand the side benefits of being a charter membership. I'm buying a ton of sps(acro and milles). Three of them being the larger colonies strawberry delight, hot pink pastrota, and the Aussie ice storm colony.

Awesome!! Do we PayPal them directly if there's something I want to order?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkray944 View Post
    Absolutely... Hopefully over time it will help people understand the side benefits of being a charter membership. I'm buying a ton of sps(acro and milles). Three of them being the larger colonies strawberry delight, hot pink pastrota, and the Aussie ice storm colony.
    Man I had a feeling you were going to pull the trigger on one of those colonies! Awesome deals. I hope they work out for you bud.

Quote Originally Posted by HemiPowerReef View Post
    Awesome!! Do we PayPal them directly if there's something I want to order?

Yeah you email will at the Email on the sale and then give him the item numbers you want! Then hell send an invoice!

Thank you Dean. There's going to be a point when something breaks off. Let me know if you would like for me to reserve a future frag for you .

Hemi power, please email the list of items you want to Will and he'll have you send the money PayPal once he confirms the items are still available. Just let him know you want to be included in my shipmemt by giving my screen name. He's aware that people might be adding to the order. The package will ship this Thursday so you need to let him know and pay him no later than tomorrow. If you place an order just let me know where you would like to meet. You can either be at the ups hub listed above at 8am sharp(I don't intend on waiting around) or come by my house later that day. I can easily float the bag for you in my sump until you come pick it up. If you decide to pick up from my house just shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'll text you my address and we can work out a time from there. Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

David

Blog Entries

That's mighty generous of you David. Wish I had some fun money about now. My mouth has been watering over some of those AquaSD pieces...I have yet to get an order through them yet.

I'm hoping to see some pictures in this thread by next week.
    -You had me at PWM