UPCOMING: Events

Thread: Drs Foster & Smith Frozen Food order...

Default Drs Foster & Smith Frozen Food order...

OK, I need to place an order, as I've just opened our last flat pack of our "mix" food. I take a bunch of frozen food and mix it up, then repackage it. I have 12lbs of food to order. $125. The shipping is $25, for however much you order. We will split it up, based on dollars spent.

Here are the rules:

1) It HAS to be frozen food. They don't ship regular food with these orders.

2) I'm not a store. Order at least 3lbs of food, please. If you want less, feel free to pool with other friends. At $8.29 for a pound of brine shrimp, for instance, it's a fraction of what you would pay locally.

3) You need to be a Charter Member, or I need to know you, or you need to pay in advance. I don't want to be stuck with 5lbs of silversides you all of a sudden decide you don't want!

Some thoughts: The Hikari foods are more expensive, but they have WAY less water in them than many of the others. For instance, in brine shrimp, the Hikari is 86% water, the San Francisco is 92%. That's about 57% of the shrimp in a pound of SF that the Hikari has.

I'll order this on Tuesday or Wednesday. We are NOT in town on weekends, most of the time.
    Bill

215g FOWLR... and anemones, GSP, gorgonians... carp, that isn't FO!

"I killed my first SW Fish in 1971..."

Bump.
    Bill

215g FOWLR... and anemones, GSP, gorgonians... carp, that isn't FO!

"I killed my first SW Fish in 1971..."