UPCOMING: Events

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AquaSd group order !!

Default AquaSd group order !!

Placing an order with aquasd with their awesome pricing in weekend specials thread .. Check under maast sponsors . They charge 40$ shipping . Let see how many we can order and split shipping

NOW THE THIS WILL WORK AND TO PLACE THE ORDER

Contact AQUASD directly via email ( aquasandiego@gmail.com ) and confirm if the particular coral is still available to purchase ( if not they might have duplicates also). IF so pay them directly and reserve your coral. I will take care of the shipping initially during my purchase and later when u all come pick your corals at house you can pay me your shipping share in person cash or paypall.

They will ship em out on Tuesday for Wednesday delivery at my house. I live close to sea world behind Hyatt hill country gold club off hunt lane. Also i donot have a larger system to acclimate your corals so please as soon the package arrives plan to come and pick up your corals. best i can do is temp acclimate them without opening em to 78 degrees as my tank temperature

pm for phone number and adress

http://www.maast.org/showthread.php?...s-Acros-Montis!

1) lsingh
    2)clownfitch
    3)mkengr45
    4) kuehubenak
    Last edited by LuckySingh; Tue, 13th Jan 2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    Addiction for ur reef will never let it cease to grow!!!!!!
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

I'm sure I can make a few impulse buys. When is the order deadline, who do we send our wish list to, who is taking delivery, who do I pay, and where is pickup?

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by mkengr45 View Post
    I'm sure I can make a few impulse buys. When is the order deadline, who do we send our wish list to, who is taking delivery, who do I pay, and where is pickup?

Randy
    Sorry for lack of information . I updated my 1st post . Shipping on Tuesday for wednesday delivery at my house . U guys PayPal me or to them . I can ask them if they r ok with separate payments and ship em to one address
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

Spoke with Will from Aquasd he'll chime in soon . We can email him direct and check the availability and PayPal them instead and have it ship to one address .
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

Hey Guys!

Excited to get some goodies to you guys

Please check out this thread for all the corals - http://www.maast.org/showthread.php?...773#post974773

Please email me what you guys are interested in - aquasandiego@gmail.com

We will deal individually with everyone. The OP will take care of shipping and the box will be delivered to his house. Once it's there, just kick him some cash when picking up.

Any questions, please feel free to email or give our shop a call: 858-565-1910

Thanks again guys

Aqua SD
    Will

If anyone is on the fence, Aqua SD rocks! I just got a huge order (took almost three hours to float, unpack and set) from them a couple days ago so I am out on this round. I will be posting pics tomorrow of the goodies I got. If there are any shroom heads out there, take a good look at the chicken pox, darwins and most importantly the interstellars. The interstellars are by far my favorites right now.

Why cant you guys wait till payday! dang it.

I sent my order request to AquaSD and said it was for the maast group order with Lucky Singh. Let me know who I need to pay...

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by mkengr45 View Post
    I sent my order request to AquaSD and said it was for the maast group order with Lucky Singh. Let me know who I need to pay...

Randy
    Pmed you

Any one wants to join in need to contact Aquasd at " aquasandiego@gmail.com " first via email and confirm the availability of the particular coral you wanted and than directly pay them and reserve your order .
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

Payment sent to AquaSD...

Randy