UPCOMING: Events

Thread: WELCOME- LASER'S REEF

Blog Entries

Default WELCOME- LASER'S REEF

A Special Welcome and Thank You to Lance Lammons together with Lasers Reef for sponsoring MAAST. Very Much appreciated and we look forward to seeing all the cool stuff you have.

Lasers Reef
    Lance Lammons
    8221 FM 1187 W
    Fort Worth, TX 76126
    lasersreef@gmail.com

WWW.LASERSREEF.COM

Laser Reef will offer a 10% Discount on all online purchases. Discount offered to registered users only. Use 10MAAST- Promo Code.

Just a small tank...

Awesome! Thank you for your support!

Thanks For your Support. Welcome.
    -Ruben-

Thanks
    Thanks
    Lucky...
    Addiction for ur reef will never let it cease to grow!!!!!!
    by lucky singh
    NEW BUILD COMING SOON

Very nice stock list! Welcome.
    "Wisdom is not the product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it"
    - Albert Einstein

http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann..._5.75_dark.png

Nice prices on some collector chalices! Hope you can make a frag swap in the future!
    Kevin- 375 Gallon Reef

Reefing made easy...

Thanks everyone. Look forward to meeting some of you. If anyone has any questions about our livestock or when frags will be available please just shoot us a pm. We keep our site up to date with frags that are currently available and list all that are in the system. If you have something you are interested in but it is not available yet I can still probably frag it so just let us know.
    We will also post when new frags are added and you can also follow us on facebook for up to date releases.
    Lasers Reef is a story similar to most of you as we started reefing in 1983 and have upgraded tanks from 50 gallons, 100, 250, 400, and now our current 1000 gallon Starfire(no more plans to upgrade). We keep the tank in our house and do not have a shop. You are always welcome to come visit us and check it out in person. We also have a build log on R 2 R if anyone is interested in looking (Lasers1000Starfire+).

We have accepted an invitation from MAAST and will be attending the frag swap in San Antonio in March so will meet many of you then!!

Laser
    Last edited by Lasers Reef; Tue, 9th Dec 2014 at 08:18 PM.

Awesome!! Lance, I just sent you an email, for whatever reason I kept getting a PM error when trying to do it through the site, if you could please get back to me, I'd love to chat with you about your business.