UPCOMING: Events

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu all over again... Old thread, same old MAAST controversy...

Default Deja Vu all over again... Old thread, same old MAAST controversy...

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Tony, a few years ago Chris served on the bod. It's not a widely known fact.

you made it seem like no knew i was bod so how would they. well anytime any discussion came up in bod I was told my opinion didn't hold ground as my relationship with shop owners
    Last edited by Big_Pun; Wed, 16th Apr 2014 at 10:28 AM.
    REEF MAFIA
    "TEFLON DON"

I did no such thing, Chris.

I asked tony to ask you about the inner workings of the bod, and he said "why, he's not bod". I merely pointed out that you were indeed on the board a few years ago.

Then you stated that you were forced out, to which I scratched my rapidly balding head, as I don't remember it quite that way at all.

So... I elaborated for the group. Trust me, there are a lot of ex bod members on here, we don't get a "been there, done that" sticker on our membership card.

As far as the actual conversations in which you were told that, can't comment as I didn't bother to read everything.

I do, actually, pay attention when you speak. Half to 75% time you make a lot of sense, but there are those times that you don't. Telling us you were forced off is one of those times. It doesn't ring true.
    Reefing 210
    Multi-Genera

Drama drama drama... Worse than the soaps around here.

Lest we forget, this is just a frickin fish club.

I try not to say anything anymore, just tired of the drama. Our BOD members volunteer and are voted in by us. There is no other requirements, other than a desire to serve the club and help. These are just normal people with lives if their own, donating their time and energy in trying to help and support the club and hobby. They are not attorneys, litigators, or contract makers and are just trying to step up and do the best they can. That is why they volunteer. If anyone thinks they can do better or even help contribute, please feel free to run for BOD. At this point, MAAST can use the positive support to counteract all the negative energy being thrown around.

Sorry to rant, just frustrated... I am now back off my soap box. Happy reefing!
    - Mike and Kristy -

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." Brody (Jaws)

Ditto Mike, well said I think there are a lot of us mature members tired of the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Drama drama drama... Worse than the soaps around here.

Lest we forget, this is just a frickin fish club.

I try not to say anything anymore, just tired of the drama. Our BOD members volunteer and are voted in by us. There is no other requirements, other than a desire to serve the club and help. These are just normal people with lives if their own, donating their time and energy in trying to help and support the club and hobby. They are not attorneys, litigators, or contract makers and are just trying to step up and do the best they can. That is why they volunteer. If anyone thinks they can do better or even help contribute, please feel free to run for BOD. At this point, MAAST can use the positive support to counteract all the negative energy being thrown around.

Sorry to rant, just frustrated... I am now back off my soap box. Happy reefing!

My wife likes General Hospital and I like MAAST there almost the same. LOL SWEEEET!!!

Yes but General Hospital is in HD! o yea
    happy reefing
    Lets ride

Quote Originally Posted by Joe31 View Post
    My wife likes General Hospital and I like MAAST there almost the same. LOL SWEEEET!!!
    liar I called you other and you couldn't hang out cause you had to catch up on general hospital on the DVR
    REEF MAFIA
    "TEFLON DON"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Pun View Post
    liar I called you other and you couldn't hang out cause you had to catch up on general hospital on the DVR
    LOL You know it!!!

Lmao I hate General Hospital, just as bad as I hate all this drama around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Switched over to the dark side of lighting. LEDs. The force is strong with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe31 View Post
    Lol i told my wife, its like teen mom but better....

I hate that show btw, but when i pass the tv while she is watching I have to do my best to keep walking.... Or else im right in the middle of it... Lol
    ReeF mafiA