UPCOMING: Events

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PAR METER LOAN PROGRAM

Default PAR METER LOAN PROGRAM

PAR METER

Rules;

Individual must be a Charter Member or a Sponsor in good standing.

Meter can be checked out Friday thru Monday, and Tuesday thru Thursday

Pick up time is 5:30am to 4:30 on Friday or Tuesday

Drop off time is 5:30 am to 4:30pm Mondays and 5:30am to 4:30pm on Thursdays

Pick up and drop off will be at 5320 George Cooper Road. (1604 and Judson Road)

There is a Valero Station on the corner, George Cooper is the first street on the left (if you get to the red light you went too far). Drive into the gate and park under the second canopy call my direct number and I will bring you the meter.

My Contact info
    Alton Vrana
    alton.vrana@iesci.net (for any questions or to reserve the meter) (No PM’s Please)
    Direct number 210-293-1664 (Best) Leave a message if I do not answer and I will call you back
    Cell 210-667-9687

When you take the meter your name will be placed here on MAAST along with everyone in order so to keep this thing semi-organized

If you do not drop it off as scheduled your name will be placed back on MAAST so the next person knows he/she will not be able to pick up as scheduled, plus everyone knows who has it.

There will be no handing off from Member to Member because it will get lost. If you want to help out another member you are more than welcome, you are still responsible to get it back per the schedule.

I will take the names in order as you post on this thread, plus email me. Also due to the Holidays the schedule may change and pick up and drop may be adjusted.

Common sense rules; do not pick it up and then go shopping leaving it in your car where it might get stolen. The Sensor is Water Proof the meter is not!

Please let’s keep this thing moving.

The following is what you will be required to sign before you are able to take the meter. And please do not post your personnel info here on MAAST. You can send me your info via email, not PM.

PAR METER CHECK OUT FORM
    Date: __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    Name: __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    MAAST Member Name: __________________________________________________ _____________
    Address: __________________________________________________ _________________________
    Cell Phone Number: __________________________________________________ ________________
    Email Address: __________________________________________________ ________________
    I hereby ________________________________ agree that if the meter is stolen, miss-placed, broken, destroyed, and or get water damage that I owe $450 for the PAR meter. I also agree that the meter will be returned by the third day after the date posted above.

And please thank Dipan when you see him, he made this program possible.
    Last edited by alton; Mon, 12th Oct 2015 at 06:42 AM.

I'd like to borrow the meter, please.

-Ben-
    "Wisdom is not the product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it"
    - Albert Einstein

http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann..._5.75_dark.png

Ben I have you down on the list

I would like to borrow whenever next available please.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKIS210 View Post
    Hey mark, can you send me your par results at 100% and at 50% when you get the unit? Because I'm in SM, the schedule is too tight for me to borrow the unit.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKIS210 View Post
    December 6th thru the 9th?

Also for clarification Louis at Elegant Reef had a couple people down to borrow it so I am letting them go first to clear the slate

Quote Originally Posted by nanoreefer11 View Post
    Hey mark, can you send me your par results at 100% and at 50% when you get the unit? Because I'm in SM, the schedule is too tight for me to borrow the unit.
    Zack contact me to reserve around Christmas, I am off that week so the schedule will change for Christmas and New Years, starting back to regular schedule on 1/03/2014

I'd like to be added to the list please.
    Master Reef Curmudgeon

Sure dude, actually that may possibly work..

Scheduled
    Ben Scutterborn 11/25 - 11/27
    Justin Nelson 12/3 - 12/5
    MARKIS210 12/6 - 12/9
    nanoreefer 12/10 - 12-12
    ramsey 12/13 - 12/16

I still need info for the form emailed to me