UPCOMING EVENTS: SeaWorld Coral Propagation/Terry Pinner Photography - 10/12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SAWS warning on water in NE San Antonio

For a cichlid build, you really want good hard aquifer water. Since it's a build (with no fish, right?), just fill it up. Nothing else is needed.
    Bill

215g FOWLR... and anemones, GSP, gorgonians... carp, that isn't FO!

"I killed my first SW Fish in 1971..."

You wouldn't believe how many motor homes are still in the bottom of Lake Dunlop. Looks like they will be gettng you off of algae water and back on aquafer water in time. I have Green Valley and they use Chloramines which also gets there water from CRWA Communist.

WELL.........ive got around 34 fish on HOLD for me now and they are anxiously awaiting the Tank (so i was hoping to drop them in over the weekend) figuered id take Trash Cans and a HUGE Tote and Fill Up Tap Water in a Better part of the Grid
    Salty Life and Wett Talk, that's my Daily Cup of Coffee

Blog Entries

What fish and where are they on hold? Daves?
    -You had me at PWM

Someone on CL, who wants to Make a Trade for My Metal Halide Fixture for 10 Yellow Labs and 15 Blue Electrics or something like that, but im Open to any Additions *hint hint*

I'm a regular at Dave's - he says he can tell when a reefer comes in for snails. 'Cause I buy a "clean up crew" of 30 or more! He says freshwater folks buy 1 or 2...

Dave says pick your favorite 2 or 3 Africans. That will then dictate what you can keep with them.
    Bill

215g FOWLR... and anemones, GSP, gorgonians... carp, that isn't FO!

"I killed my first SW Fish in 1971..."

Lol Bill i can see Myself doin that for sure, and i did think about goin in to see Dave, hes just down the Road from me. With the Amount of Money i used to Spend on Salt Water Fish i think id make for an Easy Target at Daves to Drop an Easy Crisp $100