UPCOMING: Events

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Presidential Reef

Yeah, that's partially one of the reasons I'm considering startin this tank from scratch, it's slowly taking over the left most rock. And thanks paul!

Hey Zack if you start over you should isolate the GSP off to the side by itself. Maybe towards a corner so that it will attach to the glass. That way it will be easier to trim by scraping it off the glass. Thats where I have mine at and its starting to attach to the glass and not the other rocks.

Yeah that was a huge mistake on my part lol.. I may just buy a new peice of rock and re glue all my frags to it, then sell this piece.

So I've been absent here for a while, and that is due to a close family member having brain surgery. I've been pretty much in and out of class and then back to san antonio and my tanks been let down a bit, so back to buisness. It appears to be cyano and a bit of hair algae due to lack of water changers so that's the first thing I'm going to get back on schedule now that they are out of the hospital and doing well.

I know I had some coral transactions I needed to do a few weeks ago and If I haven't gotten to you, please excuse the delay.

That's all for now though, have two tests and work and then a bunch of water changes to do.

good luck hope all goes well with your family member and tank
    REEF MAFIA
    "TEFLON DON"

Default The Presidential Reef

Well, Iím back

Welcome and looking like a good start