PDA

View Full Version : Member Galleries

erikharrison
Wed, 14th Mar 2007, 03:11 PM
I also had noticed that the only easy way to find the galleries is by being on the home page, and not the forums. I saw some galleries, then I couldn't find where I had been looking for them. Could it be added?

txyaloo
Wed, 14th Mar 2007, 07:38 PM
I also had noticed that the only easy way to find the galleries is by being on the home page, and not the forums. I saw some galleries, then I couldn't find where I had been looking for them. Could it be added?

They're on every page at the left of the screen under Image Gallery. You don't have to be on the homepage to get to them...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/txyaloo/gal.jpg

brewercm
Thu, 15th Mar 2007, 08:07 AM
I thought at one point they took the ones that existed and alphabetized them. Now looks like new ones have just been added into the next available. Not sure how hard it would be to put them in order and keep them that way though since I've never worked on this system.

erikharrison
Wed, 4th Apr 2007, 09:51 AM
They're on every page at the left of the screen under Image Gallery. You don't have to be on the homepage to get to them...

Well thats kinda my point, one pag it's labeled Member Galleries, and the other it's buried deeper. Web pages like anything public needs consistency, for people (like me) to navigate easily. Thanks for the info though, i never would have looked there, since I am used to the "member pictures" link.

brewercm
Wed, 4th Apr 2007, 10:23 AM
Come on now. You've been in this field long enough to know that all passwords are to be centrally located on the underside of the keyboard. Nobody would ever look for them there. :lol :lol :lol

captexas
Wed, 4th Apr 2007, 10:30 AM
LOL, no you are supposed to have a file on your desktop labled "PASSWORDS". :P

brewercm
Wed, 4th Apr 2007, 11:07 AM
LOL, no you are supposed to have a file on your desktop labled "PASSWORDS". :P

Hey that sounds familiar. At least you only have to remember one password. :D

captexas
Wed, 4th Apr 2007, 11:17 AM
I wish. Maybe just 1 for Maast. With work and home stuff, I have too many to remember. :roll

brewercm
Wed, 4th Apr 2007, 11:46 AM
I know, that's why I laugh. I used to be the network admin for one of the sections at Security Hill and I was constantly having to deal with stupidity.