PDA

View Full Version : April 17 Potluck coming soon!!!

DeletedAccount
Tue, 6th Apr 2004, 11:29 AM
April 17 - SATURDAY - Landa Park Equipment Swap.

Clean up your old equipment to make it look pretty and bring it to the meeting. We will be trading all that stuff that we never use anymore. Remember, just becuase you do not use it does not mean that somone else cannot make use of it! If it is aquarium related, bring it along!

Also, please bring a side dish, dessert, or sodas. Please post here what you will be bringing so that we do not get lots of potato salad and nothing to drink! MAAST will have some brisket and a turkey for your eating pleasure.

Details on cost (and IF there will be a cost) will be coming VERY soon!

We have reserved a Pavillion for the event. This will be an equipment trading event and Potluck.

Hope to see everyone there!
Misti

List added by J

Cole Slaw - Matt
Potato Salad - Kaiser, Misti
Coke - Dan, Brewercm
Chips - Joshua
Garden Salad - DeAngelove
Beans - Brewercm, acclaim96
Dessert - Alexwolf, Matt, Sherri
Macaroni Salad - Sherri

dan
Tue, 6th Apr 2004, 01:31 PM
i can bring two 12 packs of coke. how about a cupple loaves of bread to go with that turkey and brisket?

Ram_Puppy
Tue, 6th Apr 2004, 02:22 PM
would love to come, unfortunately, at this point in time, i am sadly working nights and weekends... :(

brewercm
Tue, 6th Apr 2004, 02:32 PM
I'll check with my wife but we should be coming. What time is this set for?
I'll plan on brining a 12 pack of drinks and some baked beans.

DeletedAccount
Tue, 6th Apr 2004, 03:50 PM
Noon.

wkopplin
Tue, 6th Apr 2004, 04:19 PM
I cannot make it. Going skiing.

jjackson
Thu, 8th Apr 2004, 12:00 AM
I would love to come, anyone with some decent directions

RobertG
Sat, 10th Apr 2004, 10:36 AM
Gotta Work took off this Saturday..Anyone want to take some things down for me? I have a emporer 400, some kind of Skimmer ( backpack ) Misc. Powerheads....96W PC retro fit kit... Would like to trade or sell..

Ross
Sun, 11th Apr 2004, 09:34 AM
I should be there....bringing a wet/dry filter.

GaryP
Sun, 11th Apr 2004, 10:39 AM
Go to the following site to get directions and a map to Landa Park.

http://www.landarv.com/

Once you get in the park, drive around to find which pavilion we are at.

RobertG
Mon, 12th Apr 2004, 12:04 AM
What time will this be ending? I get off work at 2 or 3 depends on the work load. More likely 2 since I do the scheduling...

DeAngelove
Mon, 12th Apr 2004, 04:05 PM
MAThueson,
I'll bring a garden salad and dressing. :D

~Denise

DeletedAccount
Mon, 12th Apr 2004, 05:30 PM
Thank you, Denise!

Misti

DeletedAccount
Mon, 12th Apr 2004, 05:31 PM
Anyone up to bringing beans? Potato salad? Cole Slaw? Dessert?

GaryP
Mon, 12th Apr 2004, 06:46 PM
Something besides cokes? Please?

Gary

DeletedAccount
Tue, 13th Apr 2004, 10:38 AM
Hello, all!

This Saturday, April 17 is the Landa Park Meeting. The event will begin around noon. We will be at Pavillion #4. This is a family oriented meeting. We will be very close to a play ground for the youngsters and there is plenty of area to play! Please, bring your families to enjoy the fun!

The meeting will be a BBQ and equipment swap. Please use this chance to clean out all that aquarium related “stuff” sitting in the garage and driving your spouse crazy. Someone else may have the perfect use for your leftovers!

We will be having brisket and a turkey. Gary has been kind enough to devote the latter part of his week smoking the meat. We need for the members to bring side dishes. Potato salad, cole slaw, beans, salads… and of course desserts. If you have a favorite side please bring it! We also need some folks to bring drinks. Please go to the forum and post what you are bringing so that we end up with a variety.

If you are a charter member, your “ticket” to the meat is your side dish. This is your payment. We are providing the site and the meat to PAID, Charter Members for FREE, as well as 1 guest. For Web Members and other guests, the cost of the BBQ will be a side dish AND $3.00 per person.

This should be a great get together! I hope that everyone comes!

See you there!

Misti

alexwolf
Tue, 13th Apr 2004, 12:17 PM
ill bring a dessert, maybe a cheesecake?

DeletedAccount
Tue, 13th Apr 2004, 12:46 PM
So far:

Cokes: dan, brewercm
Garden Salad: DeAngelove
Potato Salad:
Cole Slaw:
Beans: brewercm
Dessert: alexwolf

matt
Wed, 14th Apr 2004, 01:23 AM
I'll bring a big batch of coleslaw and/or potato salad. We need a terrific non alcoholic drink like agua fresca; want me to look into that?

I can also make a dessert item. But, we've overlooked a hugely critical item IMO, chips and killer salsa! Unfortunately, I don't have time to make my world cup soccer ultra scorching multi chili vegetable salsa. Who's going to step up on this one?

SBreef
Wed, 14th Apr 2004, 10:08 AM
I will bring pinto beans, bottled water and maybe a dessert. If no dessert, then I will bring some chips.

Roy

Sherri
Wed, 14th Apr 2004, 09:50 PM
I'll bring macaroni salad & try to make a peach cobbler....

brewercm
Thu, 15th Apr 2004, 08:04 AM
Just wanted to confirm that my wife and I will be there and will have the baked beans and 12 pack of something.

kaiser
Thu, 15th Apr 2004, 10:05 PM
I will bring some potato salad.

Triggerman
Fri, 16th Apr 2004, 08:23 PM
i'll bring some type of snack chips for munching on.

sorry for the late entry misti, i was unsure if i could attend or not.

ray

Ross
Fri, 16th Apr 2004, 08:41 PM
I'm coming. Misti, what else do we need?

GaryP
Fri, 16th Apr 2004, 09:00 PM
I'll bring Xenia Salsa. Well... on second thought, maybe not.

Gary

DeletedAccount
Fri, 16th Apr 2004, 09:03 PM
Great, Ross!

Bring your favorite BBQ item. A maybe some chips, dessert (you can NEVER have enough of that), or cole slaw?

RobertG
Sat, 17th Apr 2004, 12:23 AM
I have some old sand from a tank I recieved it is in a bucket. All Dry Anyone maybe want it. Trade for something maybe. Also have some powerheads Hagens, PC Retro kit, I'm sure some other things. Let me know on the sand a s I dont really want to just carry for nothing. Little bigger than sugar stuff.

matt
Sat, 17th Apr 2004, 12:24 AM
It's starting to look like I'm not going to make this one after all. Oh well....

Ross
Sat, 17th Apr 2004, 08:20 AM
I will be bringing a 55g tank/stand just in case anybody is looking for one. It really needs to go!

DeAngelove
Wed, 28th Apr 2004, 04:16 PM
Hi Misti-
Have we finalized a date/time for the May meeting? Please advise... and have a great day!

Regards,
Denise :)